Hey anychance you can re-up this? Is this for Virtual DJ?Cheers
hey i have re uploaded the midi mapper of numark omni control for vdj 5
Hey is there any way you could post this somewhere else? like drop.io or something? rapidshare hates me >.<"
i have uploaded the file onto another hosting
Is there a midi mapper for VDJ Pro 6? or can I use the one for VDJ 5? Please advise Thanks.
Is there a midi mapper for VDJ Pro 6 using Numark Omni Control? If so, where can I get it. Or can I use the one for VDJ 5 that already posted here? Please advise Thanks.
Hey anychance you can re-up this? Is this for Virtual DJ?
ReplyDeleteCheers
hey i have re uploaded the midi mapper of numark omni control for vdj 5
ReplyDeleteHey is there any way you could post this somewhere else? like drop.io or something? rapidshare hates me >.<"
ReplyDeletei have uploaded the file onto another hosting
ReplyDeleteIs there a midi mapper for VDJ Pro 6? or can I use the one for VDJ 5? Please advise Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIs there a midi mapper for VDJ Pro 6 using Numark Omni Control? If so, where can I get it. Or can I use the one for VDJ 5 that already posted here? Please advise Thanks.
ReplyDelete